It is very helpful to interpersonal communication, 90% people communicate through non-verbal communication. In non-verbal communication, words are not used.
Non-verbal communication consist these:-
1. Eye contact
2. Voice modulation
3. Posture (Body movement)
4. Gesture (Arm movement)
1. EYE CONTACT:-
Eye contact shows how much you are confident? Always maintain eye contact while you are delivering speech or giving presentation.
* Smile & make eye contact while we shake hands others.
* Make eye contact but do not stare.
2. VOICE MODULATION:-
Voice modulation shoes your emotions.
* Keep tone sweet while you are talking to other person. Because tone is your expression, how can you express yourself during public speech, business meetings etc.
3. POSTURE (Body movement):-
Posture makes a very big role in non-verbal communication.
* A person body language speak that all times may conflict with his/ her words but correctly interpreted the unspoken messages.
* Your posture gives a different message than your words.
* Stand erect, relaxed & weight on booth feet’s.
* Don’t place hand in pocket.
4. GASTURE (Arm movement):-
use appropriate gesture.
* Keep appropriate distance so that the other person comfortable with the space between you.
* Hands can be flexible & keep your hand open.
* Gesture sign is differ in others country.