Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Hate.. But Love You

I hate the way you make me feel,
I hate that you can read my mind,
And that you’re always right.
I hate the way you make me smile,
even when I wanna cry.
I hate your thoughts that haunt me.
I hate the way you pass by me,
and not even talk.
I hate the way you left me hurt,
And now that you don’t even care.
I hate that I can’t be angry,
I hate crying over you.
I hate it when you lie,
I hate the fact that I fell for you,
And that I’ll never get over you.
I hate that I don’t hate you,
not even a bit,
not even at all.
I hate so many things,
But the thing I hate the most is,
I hate myself for NOT hating you!
©Apurv
I have written this poem after watching  Hollywood Movie "10 things I hate about you" 

2 comments:

I PROUD BE AN BIHARI AND INDIAN? said...

HI APURV VERY COOL BLOG

Apurv Gourav said...

Thanks dear..for ur appreciation word....