Thursday, December 31, 2009

My highs and lows in 2009

Today is the last day of year...2009.After some hours we are going to enter into a new day of course with the beginning of new year 2010.

This year in 2009,I have seen many high and lows of my life.

Currently at this time I am unable to take any type of decision what to write or what not to write? In 2009, I had gained lots of experience from the world.(World included my personal experience,professional experience,social experience)

From Personal Experience:- After completion of my 2 month Summer Internship in Anandrathi Financial Services Ltd, I gained how to learn from the others and got the ability to understand psychological behavior of people.

From Professional Experience:-
In the last week of August, I received a call from Maersk Global Service Center India Pvt Ltd, Pune, on the designation of Finance Trainee.....a good enough post to start up my career. Here I am able to use all the management skills upto my fullest. Here I started to acquire knowledge from my colleagues & I heartly think that this will continue in the forthcoming year 2010. Have started expecting more responsibility than now.

From Social Experience:- Cant say anything much about my social experience...almost it was adventurous.

Here I would like to state a saying which I have started utilizing in my life.....

“An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves.”:-Bill Vaughn

I hope that the year 2010 would be great for me.

No comments: